AN English fugitive wanted for a plot to explode cash machines could have fled to Spain.
Merseyside Police has issued a public appeal for information on two men, Adam Murphy, 29, and Andrew White, 25, who has links to Spain.
They are wanted in connection to an on-going investigation into thefts from cash machines across North West and Central England in 2013.
Seven men were sentenced to more than 114 years as part of the same investigation last year.
Their total of 28 attacks resulted in losses to the businesses targeted of more than €1,000,000, as well as damage to the properties.
Andrew White, described as being white, of a medium build with fair hair and blue eyes, is believed could be in Spain.
While Adam Murphy, medium build with short brown hair and blue eyes, is thought to be in Scotland.
Detective Chief Inspector Gayle Rooney, from the Matrix Serious Organised Crime Team, said: “The Force is once again asking the public for their help in catching two of Merseyside’s most wanted criminals.
“Adam Murphy and Andrew White are wanted by the force in connection with an on-going investigation into thefts from cash point machines across the North West and Central England.
“The techniques used in these thefts were extremely dangerous and we are fortunate that no-one was hurt.”
“I have no doubt that the community will embrace this opportunity to assist the police in bringing these people to justice and I would urge anyone with information to get in touch.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Merseyside Police on 0800 230 0600 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44