ORGANIC fruit and vegetables have never been more accessible on the Costa del Sol, thanks to organic entrepreneur, Jesus Gomez.
Jesus is the founder and owner of Biotrap, an organic produce business selling not just fruit and vegetables, but also oil, ice cream and jams all at wholesale prices.
“We’re artisan in our approach to our produce, which makes us first in quality. We buy only from wholesalers, which ensures our products are cleaner and healthier,” explains Jesus.
Originally from El Trapiche, in Velez-Malaga, Jesus not only exports his produce nationally, but also to the UK and is very popular with his many British clients.
For more information, contact Jesus on 618 386 230, or email [email protected]
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05