BENALMADENA International College’s much-anticipated sports centre has reached the final stage in its development.
The sports complex – complete with an indoor heated swimming pool – will be ready and raring to go in time for the September start of the 2015 school year.
Overlooking the swimming area will be a new fitness gym and dance studio.
Health and beauty facilities will also be available, including physiotherapy, aromatherapy, hair, facial and manicure treatments.
Light refreshments will also be available in the centre’s cafeteria.
But it won’t just be the students to enjoy the new facilities, which will also be open to the public, providing a local base for a wide range of sporting clubs and competitions.
If you are looking for fulltime British education or would like to join our language school, The Benalmádena International College can cater for your needs.
For further information please contact the school office on 952 561 666 or 952 449 745, or e mail [email protected]
- OPINION: Amid Champions League final ecstasy and agony, Brit fans in Madrid did us proud - 7 Jun, 2019 @ 14:48
- ON THE CHEAP The Germans in Madrid wishing for Champions League final success - 1 Jun, 2019 @ 14:31
- OPINION: Expats will make all the difference in tomorrow’s elections, both as candidates and in the polling booths - 25 May, 2019 @ 11:45
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00