BENALMADENA International College’s much-anticipated sports centre has reached the final stage in its development.
The sports complex – complete with an indoor heated swimming pool – will be ready and raring to go in time for the September start of the 2015 school year.
Overlooking the swimming area will be a new fitness gym and dance studio.
Health and beauty facilities will also be available, including physiotherapy, aromatherapy, hair, facial and manicure treatments.
Light refreshments will also be available in the centre’s cafeteria.
But it won’t just be the students to enjoy the new facilities, which will also be open to the public, providing a local base for a wide range of sporting clubs and competitions.
If you are looking for fulltime British education or would like to join our language school, The Benalmádena International College can cater for your needs.
For further information please contact the school office on 952 561 666 or 952 449 745, or e mail [email protected]
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00