ACTORS are wanted to audition for a fun-filled musical version of Around the world in 80 days.
Join the team at the Salon Varieties Theatre in Fuengirola on March 14, from 2-5pm. There is no need to prepare an audition piece – just turn up.
The main roles to be filled are: Phileas Fogg, male, 40s; Passepartout, male, 30s, French; Inspector Fix, male, 50s; Auoda, female, 30s.
There are also many ensemble roles for the show, set to be staged May 22-31 (not including Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays).
For more information call director Henrik Hagensen on 667 540 247.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05