BENALMADENA is blessed with six of the best golf courses on the coast.
The balmy temperature, great transport links and beautiful scenery make the surrounding area perfect for a round of golf.
It even boasts one of the grand dames of the Spanish game, Torrequebrada, which opened way back in 1976.
A more recent star of the show is Benalmadena Golf, which teed off 10 years ago, but has matured into a wonderful course for beginners and experienced golfers alike.
The 9-hole pitch and putt course, embellished with lakes and waterfalls, also offers one of Benalmadena’s top-quality restaurants, Baboo, with its hip outdoor terraces and creative international menu.
The Benalmadena Golf president explains: “Our course is brilliant for families and complete novices as well as experienced golfers who want a quick game.
“It is easily accessible from the main road with 150 parking spaces.
“We are also very proud of our excellent golf school with three professional teachers and floodlit practice area.
“And after a class or a round of golf, Baboo restaurant is the perfect place to relax with a drink or meal and enjoy the sea views.”
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44