IT could take weeks before Cilla Black’s official cause of death is announced.
A judicial spokesman for the CGPJ said that ‘due to the high profile nature’ of Black’s death it may take weeks before a full autopsy is completed.
She added that provisional results are expected tomorrow and no third party is currently under investigation in connection to the death.
“In a high-profile case such as this, it could take weeks before a full autopsy is complete,” she said.
“The provisional results are released tomorrow.
“If a fuller autopsy is then requested, the results will be sent to Sevilla for further examination.”
The spokesman also confirmed that Black was found dead at her Estepona home, before 7.30pm on Saturday August 1.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25