HE may be one of the most successful actors in the world, but George Clooney clearly also has a sense of humour.
He and his wife, Amal, squeezed in some time for pleasure during their ‘business’ trip to Ibiza last weekend where they hobnobbed with celebrity pals Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber.
George Clooney couldn’t resist stirring things up by photobombing a romantic moment between Crawford and her Gerber, as shown on Instagram and Twitter.
The Clooneys were in Ibiza to launch their Casamigos Tequila brand.
And they partied with supermodel Crawford and her Gerber at the glitzy rooftop bar Up Ibiza Sky Society until the small hours.
Amal Clooney stunned in a slinky gold Vionnet dress with Dior heels, while Clooney dressed down in a white shirt and loose jeans.
- Pre-summer sales spike hit Spain in July - 11 Sep, 2015 @ 09:53
- Sherry makes a comeback in Jerez - 10 Sep, 2015 @ 09:49
- Andalucian mayor demands funds to preserve newly-discovered Roman ruins - 9 Sep, 2015 @ 10:00
- Malaga chef becomes only Andalucian Top Chef candidate - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 16:47
- Animal rights activists protest over whale treatment at Tenerife marine park - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 11:39
- Nerja councillor resigns after being ‘ignored’ by peers - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 11:02
- Spanish entrepreneur cracks historic WWII decryption - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 08:54
- World-famous ‘jackal’ literary agent heads to Spain - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 14:36
- Teenage mayoral candidate attacked outside her home for ‘fascist’ views - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 09:00
- Gay couple attacked at Almeria feria - 28 Aug, 2015 @ 15:29