A MEMBERS only discount scheme will debut in Spain’s golf clubs this month.
Golflying Club – a website for hotels, travel and golf tourism – is owned by Grupo Comark. It will be rolled out across 90 Spanish golf courses before expanding into Europe, firstly to Portugal, then to Ireland, the UK and France in 2016.
Members can save more than 15% across 200 hotels, car hire firms and flights with selected suppliers.
The golf industry is the third biggest in the world, it is reported to generate over €16,000 million in Europe each year, and €70,000 million in the USA.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25