WHEN the last balloon has floated out of sight and the final firework has gone off with a bang, there’s only one place to keep the Gibraltar National Day party going… Dusk champagne and cocktail bar.
Featuring top local rock band Jet Stream as well as DJ Lazy Daiz it really is the place to be come National Day… or any other day for that matter.
Kicking off at 1pm, Dusk nightclub in Ocean Village will come alive and as manager Nicola Copeland explains ‘the party never ends’.
“Gibraltar National Day is a date everyone looks forward to,” she adds. “We are excited to be hosting one of the Rock’s best bands and expect it to be a great night.”
And it will be a busy month for the team at Dusk, as they gear up to host the Gibraltar Music Festival’s official after party on September 5 and 6.
Last year the likes of the Script, Jon Newman and Rita Ora all made an appearance so don’t be surprised to see Suggs, Kings of Leon or Paloma Faith gracing the Dusk dancefloor this time round.
The Dusk team also have a pop-up bar inside Victoria Park for the festival so be sure to pop along for a well-deserved drinks break.
And that’s not all… a total refurbishment has just been completed and a new-look Dusk was unveiled in August, just in time to celebrate the venue’s three-year anniversary.
For more information email [email protected]
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36