STEVEN Gerrard and Robbie Keane have donated a signed LA Galaxy shirt to a Malaga children’s cancer charity.
The Sala Super League raffled the football top for the Malaga Association of Oncological Volunteers (AVOI) at its monthly golf tournament on Saturday at San Roque Old Golf Course.
The charity takes children to summer camps and football tournaments.
LA Galaxy captain and Ireland captain Keane said: “We are delighted to help you guys for such a brilliant cause.
“I know your Super League will have had fun today and yet they have also done so much for these children in society who really do need a boost.
“I hope you send as many as you can to Disneyland Paris – best wishes and well done.”
The Sala Super League raised €4,100 for the AVOI at the event.
The golf organisation was formed five years ago.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05