AN explosion in Almeria has killed at least one person.
A worker for Hintes Oil Europe is so far the only reported casualty at the Parque Tecnológico de Almeria.
Two others are reportedly injured and are being treated for burns.
The man was rushed from the scene but died from serious burns while being transferred to the Virgen del Rocio hospital in Seville.
Fire-fighters are still tackling the blaze which was started following an explosion at 9.30am.
Eye-witnesses report a second explosion occurred minutes after the first blast.
It is unknown at this stage what caused the blast. But Antonio Domene, the president of the Parque Tecnológico said investigations are already underway.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36