A ‘ONE-OF-A-KIND’ second-hand shop has opened in Mijas.
Offering brand new and upcycled furniture, Aladin La Cala has breathed new life into an otherwise barren row of empty commercial units.
Transforming three empty plots in La Cala’s hills, the shop has become the talk of the town.
“We have had a great reception since opening,” says British MD Majid. “The units were dilapidated, without any services or utilities, when we took them over.”
“€100,000 and a lot of hard work later and it is almost unrecognisable.”
With a warehouse and retail store, building has begun on a workshop to upcycle unwanted items on site.
And that’s not all. Christmas stock is being ordered and furniture packs are on the horizon for 2016.
Chug has big plans including a quarterly auction night – the first of which is pencilled in for December. He also wants Aladin La Cala to become the first place in Spain to offer auction nights to under 16s.
For more information call 654 595 482
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00