THE Costa del Sol has seen an explosion of growth over recent decades and in order to be savvy with the market, it’s essential to speak to people who know their stuff.
The small but very well-established Scandinavian team at Andalucia Development, in Marbella, has a wealth of experience in the Spanish and international real estate market.
Since the company was set up by Kjell Hessedahl, Ulf’s father, back in 1981, it has been perfectly poised to be part of the immense growth of Marbella and the surrounding areas.
The multilingual team is a ‘one-stop-shop’ for your needs and can take care of all the details and bureaucratic hoops that are involved when buying or selling a house.
Nurturing solid relationships with clients, lawyers, building and property management companies and many more over the years, their connections make the whole process of buying or selling a house as smooth as possible.
Their goal: to make their customers feel as comfortable as possible throughout what can be a stressful process.
They also secure all of the practical after-sale aspects so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
With an approachable, welcoming workforce for whom nothing is too much trouble, the team at Andalucia Development would love to see you – drop in if you find yourself in the area!
You can find them in Centro Plaza, Local 63, Nueva Andalucia, Marbella, call them on 952 816 250 or email [email protected]
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05