BUDDING artists have been invited to compete in the 42nd Gibraltar International Art Exhibition.
The winner will receive the Gustavo Bacarisa Prize of £4,000, with second and third prizes of £2,000 and £1,500.
There will also be a special prize for young artists (aged 16 to 24) of £1,000.
And the Parasol Foundation Trust is offering a prize of £3,000 for the best Gibraltar-themed work.
Each artist may enter two paintings and two sculptures, which must be original and not previously entered in competition.
Entries may be handed in at the Gustavo Bacarisas Galleries from Monday October 19 until Friday October 23, between 1pm and 6pm.
Entry forms are available from the Fine Arts Gallery, the Mario Finlayson National Art Gallery, John Mackintosh Hall or by emailing [email protected].
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25