MISSING Amy Fitzpatrick’s stepdad has been refused bail to travel to Spain.
Dave Mahon has been told he must stay in Ireland, where he awaits trial for the murder of his stepson Dean Fitzpatrick.
Mahon had been granted similar bail in September where he travelled to the Costa del Sol to attend a service for Amy.
However, his bail has been denied this time, with Detective Eddie Carroll concerned that Mahon was a ‘flight risk’.
He had been applying for a two-week visit to Spain to meet old friends on the Costa del Sol.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36