THE image of a sad man waiting for a train with a suitcase ready for jail could strike a sympathetic note. But let’s not forget who this is.
Nigel Goldman AKA Howard del Monte has gambled his way through life, treading on anyone and everyone along the way.
He is shameless, aggressive and seemingly unrepentant for the dozens of victims he has left substantially out of pocket in order to fuel his own greed.
But we continued to expose him on behalf of those victims, and to warn off any future victims to come. And now our thorough efforts have seen justice prevail.
Two victims took their claims to police after discovering through the Olive Press who Del Monte really was; a fraudster.
Now let’s see if ANOTHER stint in jail can make Nigel finally show a little remorse and change, or is a sequel to High Stakes (his book about swindling innocent people and bedding blondes) on the horizon?
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44