AS far as purchases go they don’t get much sweeter.
A stunning Andalucian-style cortijo has just come onto the market with its very own profitable mango plantation around it.
This enviable fruit farm sits in a stunning location, just 10 minutes from the beach, and currently generates around €60,000 a year from its 2,000-plus mango trees.
Sitting on 18,000 m2 of land, there are an incredible 25 different fruit trees also in situ and the land is fully irrigated, with two wells.
The current owners are established members of the local co-operative, therefore the sale of all mangoes is guaranteed. There is also a local wholesale fruit market auction that takes place twice daily.
Perfect to run as a B&B, the four-bedroom cortijo counts on 250 metres square and already has a modern fitted kitchen, dining room, log burner, plus office.
There is air conditioning throughout, electric gates, security system and a decent sized swimming pool outside.
All this for just 799,000 euros, direct from the owner, with no agent involved.
• For more information contact [email protected] or call 691831399
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58