AS far as purchases go they don’t get much sweeter.
A stunning Andalucian-style cortijo has just come onto the market with its very own profitable mango plantation around it.
This enviable fruit farm sits in a stunning location, just 10 minutes from the beach, and currently generates around €60,000 a year from its 2,000-plus mango trees.
Sitting on 18,000 m2 of land, there are an incredible 25 different fruit trees also in situ and the land is fully irrigated, with two wells.
The current owners are established members of the local co-operative, therefore the sale of all mangoes is guaranteed. There is also a local wholesale fruit market auction that takes place twice daily.
Perfect to run as a B&B, the four-bedroom cortijo counts on 250 metres square and already has a modern fitted kitchen, dining room, log burner, plus office.
There is air conditioning throughout, electric gates, security system and a decent sized swimming pool outside.
All this for just 799,000 euros, direct from the owner, with no agent involved.
• For more information contact [email protected] or call 691831399
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16