IT is the epitome of a modern company.
An innovative lottery syndicate site has been launched to multiply the chances of that cash win you’ve always dreamt of.
Lottoplus, a syndicate management company, is run by an international team from all over Europe, with two based on the Costa del Sol, who communicate via Skype meetings every day.
Kent-based owner Gregory Dixon, 41, hand-picked his team of experts to help turn his business dream into a reality.
After eight years in the gaming world, several in Gibraltar, working for the likes of Gala Coral, Rank Group, Gala Bingo and Lottoland, he has bravely broken away.
“I saw there was a gap in the market for a great lottery ticket management company that you could completely trust,” Dixon told the Olive Press.
“I wanted to create something with an ethos of fairness, transparency and honesty, with small syndicates giving players a far greater chance of winning big.”
Simply put, Lottoplus buys its tickets from trusted re-sellers (such as Euromillions, Lotto, Thunderball and Megamillions) all over the world, groups them into syndicates and then invites the public to join them.
Dixon stresses that all tickets 100% official and are scanned and uploaded to your account – and that the company does not even need a gaming license as it is merely a ‘distributor’.
Even better, charities still benefit, because the company purchases physical tickets (this is not the case for many competitors, including Lottoland).
“We were seeing that some syndicates claimed you were sharing your chances with 60 people when, in fact, it was closer to 800 and wanted to give lottery players another option,” he explained.
The firm offers a variety of packages, such as a ‘regional combo’ so you can play international lotteries as far away as the USA (such as Powerball) or Australia (such as Oz Lotto), the site also offers the weekly El Gordo de la Primitiva draw.
The ‘unique combo’ includes an intriguing ‘Lucky 7’ option where you play 70 draws a week from seven of the best international lotteries from around the world for just 7.77, with bonus tickets.
The team is reeling from an exciting launch on December 17 and is starting to expand and grow with an impressive following already.
“It feels fantastic that the business is finally out there,” continued Dixon.
“We know it’s going to be successful, I’m confident and excited to promote a project I believe in.
“I couldn’t have done it without this incredible team, and we are really excited for a fantastic 2016.”
So if you’re going to play the lottery, it really does make sense to do it with Lottoplus.
The offers are better than ever, so check out www.lottoplus.com to find out more.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25