A STALWART of the Costa del Sol has been given a makeover that the whole family can enjoy.
A giant play area, cinema room, bar and restaurant – not to mention five big screens to watch the football and a five-a-side pitch to play – are just some of the new attractions at Los Arcos.
Unveiled after a two-month refurbishment the bar-cum-restaurant in Benavista, Estepona, really does have something for everyone all year round.
“We took over the bar in May and our main aim was to make it appeal to everyone,” says boss Andy Bannon. “The first thing we did was install a kids play area. And I’m proud to say we have the biggest children’s area from Fuengirola to Gibraltar.”
He added: “But we didn’t forget about mums and dads. We have installed a huge decking area so parents can watch their kids play and for the dads we have five big screens capable of streaming three different games at any one time.”
Los Arcos will also be launching its Sunday and Wednesday carvery from February 7 with all produce locally sourced.
For more information call 670 83 53 55.
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43