THERE could be snow in the air as well as love this weekend as Malaga province prepares for a cold snap.
A polar air mass is on its way that will give Valentine’s Day on Sunday a chilly feel, with temperatures plunging to less than 11 degrees across the peninsula.
In some inland areas, such as Antequera and the Serrania de Ronda, it is expected to drop below zero and high levels of snow are expected.
It will also be windy on Sunday on the Costa del Sol in particular, with gusts rolling in from the Alboran Sea.
A yellow weather warning has already been issued for wind, as well as dangerous waves on the coasts of Malaga, Granada and Almeria.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44