PETER Bowerman’s 25 years experience in real estate and investment are the backbone of his successful company Overseas Dreams.
His La Cala-based firm has a multinational clientele taking advantage of the coast’s best deals at both ends of the market.
And with hundreds of global partners there is nobody better-placed to sell or locate your dream home in Spain.
Known as a ‘Master Agent’, it is the team’s thorough approach to its clients’ needs that puts it above the crowded Costa del Sol property market.
“We have a really different way of working than most agents, and list and sell all our own properties,” explains Peter, who has lived on the coast for two decades. “All the team know all the deals that we are telling clients about, and that the paperwork is all correct.
“I like my team to do everything,” adds Peter. “We list properties, check licenses and talk with potential buyers on the phone before taking them to see properties.
“Clients like to deal with the same person throughout the whole process and for the agent to actually have some insight into what is being shown, rather than being passed from telesales to agent and then be shown a property they know nothing about.
“We run our business more like a good UK estate agency. We are also one of the most experienced. I have been in the business for over 25 years and we have always had a strong presence on the Costa del Sol.”
When Spain’s property market crashed in 2008, Peter had the foresight to set up Distressed Sales Spain, offering superb deals to homebuyers looking to invest.
And the same eye for detail is Overseas Dreams’ stamp, which has plenty of Costa del Sol jewels for sale at cut-down prices.
“We have one three-bed luxury villa in Mijas reduced from €1.2 million to €650,000,” says Peter.
“And for just another €10,000, one of the garages can be converted to a fourth bedroom with an en suite bathroom.”
Other bargains include a beautiful two-bedroom property in La Cala Hills for an incredible €135,000 and a unique character townhouse in the heart of Mijas Golf for only €180,000.
And if you move to Mijas, you will be joining one the most up-and-coming areas in southern Spain.
“The area has really gone up in the last two years and it’s a great area to invest in,” says Peter.
“La Cala is now attracting many property investors and businesses including Michelin-star chefs, celebrity champagne bars and restaurants.
“We decided a couple of years ago that La Cala was also the perfect location for our business headquarters.
“It is the perfect location for business and leisure as it offers easy access to all the fabulous beach towns along the Costa del Sol and is 15 minutes from Malaga airport and Marbella.”
Email: [email protected]
Office: (0034) 951 551 444
Mobile: (0034) 646 566 555
Spear’s top gear
AFTER a two-year break from the GTI championship racing circuit, Peter Bowerman powered back to winning ways last month.
The two-time GTI champion – known as ‘Spear’ – bolted to a double triumph at the Andalucian Historic GTI Championships on March 26.
And the Marbella Racing Drivers Club (MRDC) ace was just as quick to identify the secret to a driver’s success.
“With driving it is all about mental agility,” he says. “You can’t be scared of speed.
“The GTI Championship is also designed for the best drivers, not the best car or the person with the most money.”
And with race meetings throughout 2016 in Jerez, Ascari, Cartagena, Guadix and Almeria, Peter’s rivals may have to get used to seeing him claim top spot.
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25