WHEN it comes to property management and holiday rentals, there is not much Christine Trainor doesn’t know.
Overseeing 500 properties along the Costa del Sol, she knows how a broken television, a shortage of sunbeds or no hot water can ruin a holiday.
General Manager for HomeCareontheWeb for seven years, she ensures every base is covered for holidaymakers before they arrive to collect the keys.
Based out of Mijas Costa since 2003 her multilingual team of 30 staff work with owners to ensure guests enjoy a memorable stay while helping owners to maximise rental income.
Covering the coast from Casares to Torremolinos, the HomeCareontheWeb team takes the stress out of renting and owning a property in Spain, helping to ensure that the owners’ investment is being professionally looked after.
“But we need more quality properties,” explains Christine. “We have so much demand right now for long term and holiday rentals… And I can guarantee that after signing up with us we will obtain owners a lot of bookings.”
Keeping a close eye on all the new laws and trends regarding rental properties, hard-working Christine oversees a regular blog, which is soon to appear in the Olive Press.
“There are so many conflicting regulations and stories being published, it is important to know which law applies to which area and which properties exactly,” explains Christine, who is based at the company’s modern office by the main La Cala road junction.
“Too many rumours are circulating, claiming you need this or that, when in truth a lot is still to be finalised, but we are on top of this and are in regular contact with the relevant authorities”.
And to keep a steady flow of bookings for clients, the company is partnered with Novosol, Europe’s leading rental company, which has more than 12,000 agents and has been in the business for 40 years.
The HomeCareontheWeb Group has many different aspects, but it is always focused on delivering to owners and rental guests the very best care and service:
- HomeCareontheWeb focuses on the care, maintenance and rental of the property. Owners can view and update online calendars, monitor maintenance and housekeeping, view online financial statements and inspection reports and manage the property from abroad
HomeRentalontheWeb services owners who choose to receive rental income from their holiday home through long-term rentals
Meanwhile HolidayRentalontheWeb is a holiday bookings portal managed by a dedicated team. Holidaymakers seeking a self-catering holiday are assisted and cared for from the moment they book their holiday to the time they leave
Finally GolfBookingontheWeb is perfect for golfers to find quality accommodation near to the numerous courses nearby
For more information contact the team on 952 839 595 or visit www.HomeCareontheWeb.com
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00