WHEN it comes to property management and holiday rentals, there is not much Christine Trainor doesn’t know.
Overseeing 500 properties along the Costa del Sol, she knows how a broken television, a shortage of sunbeds or no hot water can ruin a holiday.
General Manager for HomeCareontheWeb for seven years, she ensures every base is covered for holidaymakers before they arrive to collect the keys.
Based out of Mijas Costa since 2003 her multilingual team of 30 staff work with owners to ensure guests enjoy a memorable stay while helping owners to maximise rental income.
Covering the coast from Casares to Torremolinos, the HomeCareontheWeb team takes the stress out of renting and owning a property in Spain, helping to ensure that the owners’ investment is being professionally looked after.
“But we need more quality properties,” explains Christine. “We have so much demand right now for long term and holiday rentals… And I can guarantee that after signing up with us we will obtain owners a lot of bookings.”
Keeping a close eye on all the new laws and trends regarding rental properties, hard-working Christine oversees a regular blog, which is soon to appear in the Olive Press.
“There are so many conflicting regulations and stories being published, it is important to know which law applies to which area and which properties exactly,” explains Christine, who is based at the company’s modern office by the main La Cala road junction.
“Too many rumours are circulating, claiming you need this or that, when in truth a lot is still to be finalised, but we are on top of this and are in regular contact with the relevant authorities”.
And to keep a steady flow of bookings for clients, the company is partnered with Novosol, Europe’s leading rental company, which has more than 12,000 agents and has been in the business for 40 years.
The HomeCareontheWeb Group has many different aspects, but it is always focused on delivering to owners and rental guests the very best care and service:
- HomeCareontheWeb focuses on the care, maintenance and rental of the property. Owners can view and update online calendars, monitor maintenance and housekeeping, view online financial statements and inspection reports and manage the property from abroad
HomeRentalontheWeb services owners who choose to receive rental income from their holiday home through long-term rentals
Meanwhile HolidayRentalontheWeb is a holiday bookings portal managed by a dedicated team. Holidaymakers seeking a self-catering holiday are assisted and cared for from the moment they book their holiday to the time they leave
Finally GolfBookingontheWeb is perfect for golfers to find quality accommodation near to the numerous courses nearby
For more information contact the team on 952 839 595 or visit www.HomeCareontheWeb.com
- OPINION: Expats will make all the difference in tomorrow’s elections, both as candidates and in the polling booths - 25 May, 2019 @ 11:45
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48