HE has worked in some of the hippest hair salons in London.
And now, Daniel Boardman is taking Marbella by storm, running his own stylish boutique and lots, lots more.
While just 28, the Croydon lad, already counts Errol Douglas, in Knightsbridge, and Headmasters, in Mayfair, on his CV, as well as three years at top local salon Reflexions.
But now he has his own joint opposite the H10 hotel, which specialises in ‘beautiful, confidence-boosting hair’.
“I’ve worked in salons since I was 13, so I have a good idea about giving clients the most fashion forward looks.
“I give them what they want, but don’t let them get stuck in a rut,” he insists.
And, best of all, it even includes his mum and dad, who got married in Gibraltar this month.
“Of course, I couldn’t let my mum tie the knot without my help,” he adds.
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38