HE has worked in some of the hippest hair salons in London.
And now, Daniel Boardman is taking Marbella by storm, running his own stylish boutique and lots, lots more.
While just 28, the Croydon lad, already counts Errol Douglas, in Knightsbridge, and Headmasters, in Mayfair, on his CV, as well as three years at top local salon Reflexions.
But now he has his own joint opposite the H10 hotel, which specialises in ‘beautiful, confidence-boosting hair’.
“I’ve worked in salons since I was 13, so I have a good idea about giving clients the most fashion forward looks.
“I give them what they want, but don’t let them get stuck in a rut,” he insists.
And, best of all, it even includes his mum and dad, who got married in Gibraltar this month.
“Of course, I couldn’t let my mum tie the knot without my help,” he adds.
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00
- Creative cuisine has finally started to revolutionise the Axarquia and Costa Tropical’s dining scene - 28 Jun, 2019 @ 11:14