HE has worked in some of the hippest hair salons in London.
And now, Daniel Boardman is taking Marbella by storm, running his own stylish boutique and lots, lots more.
While just 28, the Croydon lad, already counts Errol Douglas, in Knightsbridge, and Headmasters, in Mayfair, on his CV, as well as three years at top local salon Reflexions.
But now he has his own joint opposite the H10 hotel, which specialises in ‘beautiful, confidence-boosting hair’.
“I’ve worked in salons since I was 13, so I have a good idea about giving clients the most fashion forward looks.
“I give them what they want, but don’t let them get stuck in a rut,” he insists.
And, best of all, it even includes his mum and dad, who got married in Gibraltar this month.
“Of course, I couldn’t let my mum tie the knot without my help,” he adds.
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05