HELPING Hands, a leading UK care provider, has been supporting people to remain at home with award-winning care since 1989.
An ideal career choice for expats or people looking to supplement their income in the UK, Live-in Care is a full-time homecare service where our Carers live with the customer seven days a week, providing personal care, companionship and daily support.
Most placements last approximately 6-8 weeks, followed by a break, enabling you to return to Spain in between placements.
By dividing your time between work in England and home life in Spain, you can arrange regular visits to family and friends to coincide with care placements.
In 2014, we opened our own training centre in Spain, providing expats with a convenient location to train and begin their careers with Helping Hands.
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25