HELPING Hands, a leading UK care provider, has been supporting people to remain at home with award-winning care since 1989.
An ideal career choice for expats or people looking to supplement their income in the UK, Live-in Care is a full-time homecare service where our Carers live with the customer seven days a week, providing personal care, companionship and daily support.
Most placements last approximately 6-8 weeks, followed by a break, enabling you to return to Spain in between placements.
By dividing your time between work in England and home life in Spain, you can arrange regular visits to family and friends to coincide with care placements.
In 2014, we opened our own training centre in Spain, providing expats with a convenient location to train and begin their careers with Helping Hands.
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58