A FUNDRAISING campaign has been launched for a popular Costa del Sol photographer who suffered life-changing injuries in a motorbike accident.
A specialist in wedding photography both in Spain and Gibraltar, over €5,000 has already been raised to help David Toms receive the treatment and aftercare he needs.
Coming off his bike in a ‘freak accident’ in July, David is currently receiving treatment in a Toledo hospital after being rendered quadriplegic.
He sustained spinal injuries to three vertebrate as well as a broken wrist, broken ankle and shin plus major neurological damage to the body.
After six weeks in ICU in Málaga, he has now been transferred to a specialist hospital.
To donate visit www.gofundme.com/2s7mrahs
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36