TUCKED up in the hills above Marbella, a new, luxury housing community is starting to take shape.
In the municipality of Ojen, just a stone’s throw from Marbella, construction on the Palo Alto gated community is well underway.
Spread out across 50 hectares of green rolling hills, views of the impressive La Concha mountain are situated in one direction, while the Mediterranean Sea can be viewed in the other.
As Marketing Director Ailse Warriner-MacFarlane explains, Palo Alto combines ‘modern contemporary living with the tranquility of nature’.
“This is what living in Spain is all about,” Ailse says. “The countryside is so dramatic and peaceful and yet Palo Alto is just a five minute drive from the hustle and bustle of Marbella.
“The aim of Palo Alto is to infuse both aspects of Costa del Sol life.”
With two, three and four-bed apartments as well as three and four-bed penthouses, starting from €440,000, no expense has been spared in ensuring the highest quality of finish.
World-renowned award-winning Spanish architects Villarroel Torrico has been brought in to create a perfect harmony between modern architect and the beautiful natural resources that Ojen has to offer.
While interior designers Gunni and Trentino are working on everything from kitchen and bathrooms to hand-picked furniture and terrace accessories.
Flexible to each client’s individual needs the team have already been working hard to ensure perfect results for the completion of the first 75 apartments.
Due to be complete in Autumn 2018, 40% of the apartments available in Phase One have already sold after just three months on the market.
“We are already seeing great interest from buyers all over the world,” Sales Director Simon Boxus says. “In total 14 different nationalities have purchased at Palo Alto including Brits, Germans, Belgians and Scandinavians.
“For me Palo Alto is by far the best development I have been involved with in 18 years in the job.
“It will be the new premium address on the coast and will rival the likes of El Madronal and Zagaleta.”
As well as offering luxury living, Palo Alto will also feature a number of enviable on site amenities including a functional health club, state-of-the-art gym, yoga/pilates studio, an indoor pool and spa, business centre, cafeteria, concierge service and rental and management services.
A kids club will also be available as well as luxury gardens and two outdoor pool areas including a heated lap pool and two kids pools.
Twenty-four hour security will also be on site to ensure homeowners peace of mind.
For more information or to book a tour, visit lp.paloaltomarbella.com or call 900 102 322
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40