A BRITISH investment fund is to spend €25 million on five luxury villas in Marbella.
London-based Pacific Investments will build the homes in the well sought-after Cascadas de Canojan development, which provides stunning views of the sea and nearby mountains.
The project, named Fontana, is aimed at the British, Scandinavian and Arab market, and each villa will sit on a plot of land between 2,000 and 3,000 square metres.
Expected to be completed by 2018, they will come complete with their own pool, gym and wine cellar.
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00
- Creative cuisine has finally started to revolutionise the Axarquia and Costa Tropical’s dining scene - 28 Jun, 2019 @ 11:14