A BRITISH investment fund is to spend €25 million on five luxury villas in Marbella.
London-based Pacific Investments will build the homes in the well sought-after Cascadas de Canojan development, which provides stunning views of the sea and nearby mountains.
The project, named Fontana, is aimed at the British, Scandinavian and Arab market, and each villa will sit on a plot of land between 2,000 and 3,000 square metres.
Expected to be completed by 2018, they will come complete with their own pool, gym and wine cellar.
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45