A BRITISH investment fund is to spend €25 million on five luxury villas in Marbella.
London-based Pacific Investments will build the homes in the well sought-after Cascadas de Canojan development, which provides stunning views of the sea and nearby mountains.
The project, named Fontana, is aimed at the British, Scandinavian and Arab market, and each villa will sit on a plot of land between 2,000 and 3,000 square metres.
Expected to be completed by 2018, they will come complete with their own pool, gym and wine cellar.
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00