THE EU has threatened Spain with a fine for not sanctioning Volkswagen over its emissions scandal.
Spain is one of seven countries facing legal action by the European Commission for not penalising the car manufacturer for using illegal, cheat recording devices.
Spain, along with the likes of the UK and Germany, now has two months to provide data and information that justifies its actions or lack of.
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19
- The International Vote is important in Mijas, where a third of the population are foreign, writes Bill Anderson - 11 May, 2019 @ 09:30
- WATCH: Brazen group of men run from boat carrying ‘suspicious’ packages on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 6 May, 2019 @ 20:17
- The Best Casinos in Spain - 6 May, 2019 @ 10:35
- Loraine in Spain - 5 May, 2019 @ 11:58
- Tiger mosquitos on Spain’s Costa del Sol cause surge in holidaying Brits making health insurance claims - 3 May, 2019 @ 15:13