DOGS and their owners will go paw-to-paw and head-to-head in a new quirky running race in Malaga.
The Canicross trail competition in Benahavis on January 22 is the latest in a series of pet events which are taking Andalucia by storm.
Hundreds are expected to take part in the contest, where entrants will run for two or five kilometres with their pet tied to them by a leash around their middle.
The race is the latest in a series of events put on by the Andalucia Canicross and Bikejoring-Scooter Club federation.
For more information on entries and race times, visit the‘Andalucía Canicross & Bikejoring-Scooter Clubs’ page on Facebook.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09