TWO thieves broke their way into a Marbella sex shop but walked out empty handed.
The unromantic duo didn’t take a single item of lingerie or sex toy as they made off into the night.
The shop owner, Laura Tona, 43, expressed her surprise that none of the valuable stock, which includes suspender belts and upmarket toys, had been taken.
“It’s totally bizarre,” she said, “They took absolutely nothing.”
Tona, from south-west London, has been running the successful store in Nueva Andalucia for seven years.
“They broke the door to enter but didn’t take any stock or cash,” she added, “it was stupid really because we clearly have security cameras, the police are dealing with it now.”
The Boudoir Boutique store, in Nueva Andalucia, sells everything from lingerie and PVC to the latest toys and gadgets.
It has since increased its security measures.
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29