A killer who fled to Marbella after a drive-by shooting of a rival drug dealer has been jailed for 15 years.
Abdullah Amouri, 22, drove gunman Denny De Silva, 23, to Wembley, where he blasted Romario Green, 20, in the chest with a shotgun at close range.
De Silva and Amouri fled to Spain after the 2015 shooting, prompting an international manhunt.
The former was caught first in Malaga, and jailed for a minimum of 27 years for murder last year.
Amouri initially eluded police, only being extradited from Spain on a European Arrest Warrant on March 18 of this year.
A previous trial had taken place for murder in September 2016, but jurors were unable to reach a verdict.
As a result, Amouri admitted the lesser charge of manslaughter and possession of a shotgun.
Judge Mark Lucraft QC jailed Amouri for 15 years.
Amouri, of no fixed abode, admitted manslaughter and possession of a prohibited firearm and was jailed for 15 years.
De Silva, of Westbourne Park Road, Ladbroke Grove, was convicted of murder and jailed for 27 years in February last year.
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02