The hunt is on to find the best looking spectacles wearer in Spain.
Expats and locals are being urged to take a selfie in their glasses and enter Specsavers Opticas Spectacle Wearer of the Year contest.
Open to all glasses wearer over the age of 16, the opticians hopes to find people who really express their style and personality through the glasses they choose.
The lucky winner will become Specsavers Opticas model of the year and bag a €1,000 cash prize.
Five semi-finalists from different age categories will each win a pair of designer frames worth €159.
People may enter the competition, which closes to entries on June 11, via Facebook at or online at en.specsavers.es/loveglasses.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09