THE UK government has a released a how-to video for British holidaymakers on how to survive a terrorist attack while on holiday.
The four-minute clip, released yesterday, tells would-be sunseekers to run, hide and tell at the first sign of trouble.
It depicts a firearms attack at a hotel and describes in detail what individuals should do to increase their chance of survival.
Police have emphasized the video is not a response to any specific intelligence regarding a possible attack.
“The chances of being caught up in a terrorist incident are still low, but sadly we have seen atrocities take place in the UK and abroad,” Scott Wilson, a national counter-terrorism coordinator, said in a statement.
“So, it is important everyone stays alert and knows what to do if the worst was to happen.”
- IN PICS: ‘One million’ march against Brexit in London - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 20:14
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31