OUTDOOR cinema has returned to Palma de Mallorca.
A total of 35 films will run at the popular annual event until September 5 at Parc de La Mar, next to the Cathedral.
This year, four themes will dominate the cinematic extravaganza – The Goyas, opera, documentaries about the Balearic Islands and meteorites.
Classic films like:The pirate (25 July), Enemy of the People (August 9) and The Big clock (August 22) will be shown in their original version.
Other Hollywood films like X-Men: Apocalypse (July 30) Bridge of Spies (August 13) will be shown in Spanish with English subtitles.
Other films will be shown in Catalan with English subtitles.
The al fresco films will start at 10pm each night.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00