MORE than 700 guests attended July’s Engel & Völkers Polo Cup in Mallorca.
The event, held at the private estate of CEO/ Founder Christian Völkers, attracted a host of famous faces.
Duchess Anna in Bayern with husband Baron Andreas von Maltzan, Daniel Crasemann and his wife Luisa, Prince Carl-Eugen zu Oettingen Wallerstein and his wife Anna, Hieronymus Count Wolff Metternich and his wife Maryni were among those attending.
Other star names included Simoneta Gómez-Acebo, the cousin of King Felipe VI of Spain, Diandra Douglas, Leonardo Ferragamo, painter Natasha Zupan and Jordan Hewson, daughter of U2 singer Bono, and actor Diego Osorio.
“It fills me with pride that the Engel & Völkers Polo Cup has now taken place for the ninth time,” said Christian Völkers.
“It’s a special event that I enjoy sharing with friends who are just as passionate about polo as I am.”
Ninon Völkers presented the Engel & Völkers Polo Cup to winning team New Folies.
The Engel & Völkers Charity was founded in October 2008 as a non-profit organisation.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00