THE traffic arm of the Spanish government has released a video tutorial for driving on roundabouts.
La circulación en #glorietas es fácil. Requiere una pequeña dosis de empatía y sentido común y seguir estas 3 reglas.1ª Entra por el carril que te convenga.2ª Señaliza los cambios de carril.3ª Sal siempre por carril derecho.
Geplaatst door Dirección General de Tráfico – España op maandag 2 oktober 2017
The 1:30 clip, released by the Direccion General de Trafico, tells drivers which lanes they should be in and when.
In a Facebook post, the body said: “Driving on a roundabout requires a small dose of empathy and common sense, just follow these 3 rules..
“Enter the correct lane on approach.
“Indicate when changing lanes.
“Exit always from the right lane.”
Watch the educational clip above.
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31
- British expats facing 12 years in prison and €84,000 in compensation costs as trial over missing Agnese Klavina begins in Malaga TODAY - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 11:22
- TASTING MANILVA: Discovering another side to this expat hotspot through cottage industry wine - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 11:51
- HOUSE OF HORRORS: Expat squatter couple caged and interrogated after dead baby and child, 3, found buried near luxury urbanisations in Spain - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 14:23
- Warnings as woman almost DIES in Spain after suffering huge allergic reaction to partner’s sperm in WORLD FIRST - 14 Mar, 2019 @ 17:36
- Fatboy Slim, Elton John, Gallagher brothers, Jamiroquai and Kings of Leon among the HUGE list of British and US acts performing across Spain this year - 14 Mar, 2019 @ 14:29
- British MPs to vote on holding ANOTHER Brexit referendum - 14 Mar, 2019 @ 14:10
- Gibraltar number plates could be targets for vandals in Spain, warns Briton whose tyres were slashed in Marbella - 14 Mar, 2019 @ 13:45