TOWIE star James ‘Arg’ Argent has revealed that he is househunting in Marbella ahead of buying a property in the town in 2018.
Argent, from Essex, is believed to be considering a permanent switch to the Costa del Sol town.
Following the collapse of his romance with on-off lover Gemma Collins, Argent is believed to want to start afresh.
The reality TV star is a huge fan of Marbella having holidayed in the town on a number of occasions previously.
He even performed at Olivia’s La Cala, in nearby Mijas, this New Year’s Eve alongside the X Factor’s Che Chesterman.
- Activists propose daily tax for Balearic cruise ship passengers - 26 May, 2018 @ 21:02
- Branson embraces Balearic life while Necker Island is rebuilt - 26 May, 2018 @ 18:44
- Chinese film industry eyes up purchase of Spanish locations - 26 May, 2018 @ 16:44
- Podemos leader faces confidence vote after ‘luxury’ home purchase - 26 May, 2018 @ 12:13
- Stunning Kensington pine walk property goes on the market in Pollensa - 25 May, 2018 @ 17:13
- Magaluf hit-and-run Brit is younger sister of expat drug lord - 25 May, 2018 @ 13:13
- Balearic president to meet with airlines to safeguard resident discounts - 25 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- Airport group goes public with concerns over transporting drunk passengers - 24 May, 2018 @ 16:44
- British tourists warned over balcony antics in new safety video - 24 May, 2018 @ 14:37
- British bar managed arrested over the death of Northern Irish tourist in Magaluf - 24 May, 2018 @ 12:33