FASHIONISTA Victoria Beckham shows she’s every bit the leading lady in a new photoshoot for Vogue Spain.
The 43-year-old appeared almost naked in a skin-tone bodysuit as she showed off her slender figure.
Wearing items from her own eponymous collection, the stunning mother-of-four showed off her fun side.
She said: “I have grown up in public since I was 19, my days of worrying about what people think have been left behind.”
The fashion designer and former Spice Girl said she had ‘so much fun dancing on set’, and
in one shot she wears a red midi-dress from her spring/summer 2018 collection, costing an incredible £2,250.
- Doctor called in to help podgy population lose weight in a Spanish town - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 12:30
- Flu pandemic in Spain leads to rising death toll - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 10:30
- Spanish hospitals charging tourists double for care in Barcelona - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 13:37
- Spain gets its first beer spa in Andalucia - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 12:06
- Spain vows to send more police officers to combat ‘narcos state’ in Cadiz - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 10:50
- Spanish singer Marta Sanchez causes controversy with rendition of national anthem - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 15:06
- Spain’s SpaceX satellite launch in California delayed by four days - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 13:43
- Spain’s finance minister fails to impress MEPs for European Central Bank role - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 12:47
- UN set to inspect migrant situation in Spain - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 11:07
- Chasing corruption: Tracking Spain’s nine biggest corruption cases in 2018 - 17 Feb, 2018 @ 11:11