THE sister of a British expat whose body was found washed up on a Marbella beach has set up a JustGiving page to help pay for repatriation and a funeral.
Sabrina Foakes, sister of Rebecca Muldoon whose body was found at the Oasis Club on Sunday, is looking to raise £8,000.
On the page she writes: “Our twinx Rebecca Foakes(Muldoon) has been taken far too soon.
“We was sadly informed as a family that Twinx had been taken from us on the 14th January 2018, leaving behind her beautiful children Mustie 11, Matilda 8.
“Twinx always did right by her children and that’s what she did even until the very end.
“She was an easy going girl, who everyone loved. Everyone has their own memory of her and that will live on.
“Us as a family ask for the support of everyone that knew her, to help raise funds of repatriation and giving her the send off she deserves,and the final farewell from her children, family and friends xx”
At the time of writing just over 40% of the £8,000 target had been hit, with £3,296 being raised.
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00