SPANISH police have reportedly issued an arrest warrant for Simon Corner following an infringement in his bail terms.
The 36-year-old who was freed from Algeciras prison on bail in April is said to have failed to present himself at a Costa del Sol police station last month.
Corner is suspected of killing his ex-girlfriend and expat Lisa Brown after she disappeared near her home in Guadiaro, San Roque on November 4, 2015.
Brown, who was 32 at the time and worked in Gibraltar, failed to pick up her son Marco, then 8, from school.
Investigators believe a ‘violent episode’ took place prior to her disappearance, however a body has never been found and Corner maintains his innocence.
Brown’s family have previous told the Olive Press they will never give up and have recently taken their case to justice secretary Michael Matheson.
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00