A BLACK actor in Spain has been left injured after a savage racist attack.
Marius Makon, 34, is a theatre and television actor who was born in Cameroon but raised in Spain.
But while enjoying drinks at a bar in Mostoles, near Madrid, Makon says he was set upon by a drunk white woman.
“I’m white. I can kill you and nothing will happen to me.”
It was then she struck him in his face with a beer bottle.
Makon was treated at a hospital for injuries near to his right eye on the early hours of Sunday morning.
Spain’s Migration Network is pressing charges and asking for prosecutors to investigate the incident as a hate crime.
Police have arrested a 32-year-old woman originally from El Salvador.
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29