Moroccan man who financed his terrorist ex-wife in Syria arrested in Malaga
The 35-year-old, who is a legal resident in Spain, is also accused of financing terrorism by sending money to Turkey and Italy.
RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR
FOLLOW OLIVE PRESS
LATEST NEWS FROM THE OLIVE PRESS
D-Day for Globix pair set to take the stand over missing millions in alleged crypto fraud in Gibraltar
THE alleged architects of the Globix crypto fraud that has seen millions vanish are set to take the stand in Gibraltar on Tuesday. Sole shareholder...
WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
- SEC on Notorious Spanish fraudster ‘Little Nicolas’ collects fourth jail sentence: “Why hasn’t anyone done a film about this guy??” Mar 29, 23:18
- Val.aroma on MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE: Finding out a little more about aromatherapy: “Thanks Susannah for your flair and elegance! We are lucky and proud to have you in our Aroma talks as…” Mar 27, 14:55
- Wolfgang on Protestors come out in force on streets of Madrid to denounce regional government’s ‘dismantling’ of healthcare system: “Germany will warmly welcome all doctors from Madrid, who are looking for better labour conditions and salary! Ayuso has to…” Feb 12, 19:43
- Wolfgang on OLIVE PRESS CAMPAIGN: Bus company Avanza promises to improve services along the coast if demand becomes clear: “The problem is not a lack of cash mashines, the problem is the lack of visible bus stops with a…” Feb 9, 15:34
- Wolfgang on IN PICTURES: If trees could talk then these 10 amazing trees in Spain would have some tales to tell: “What a nice gigantism! Where on earth may I watch a sequoia tree over 1000 m tall? To my knowledge,…” Feb 5, 23:23
- Wolfgang on OLIVE PRESS OPINION: It should be a basic no-brainer to run reliable buses up and down the coast: “As long as tickets for a bus ride are so cheap, the private bus companies will not change that situation.” Jan 28, 21:07
- Wolfgang on ‘Disgusting, frustrating, nightmare, shambles:’ Residents in Spain’s Costa del Sol vent their feelings at the region’s public transport: “The buses in Estepona only serve the main road along the coast. I live on top of a hill just…” Jan 20, 15:01