THEY say opportunities are like sunrises – wait too long and you miss them.
But what about an opportunity with the sunrises included?
Estate agents Kensington Properties has unveiled a new seven-bedroom opulent Puerto Pollensa villa, the crown jewel in the current Mallorquin real estate market.
The Grade I listed residence is situated on the exclusive pine walk promenade in the picturesque town, also boasting direct access to the beach with spectacular views.
All yours, for a cool €3 million.
“The number one best feature of the property is the fact that you have the sea at your doorstep,” explains Susanne Rodemann, the Managing Director at Kensington.
“The property is from 1940 and is one of the few in the area which has not been converted into apartment buildings.
“Its location on the pine walk – the sea front promenade with no traffic, cobbled stones and pine trees – completely sets it apart from the busier areas of Puerto Pollensa.
“The house itself carries its old charm and offers an amazing back garden, also transmitting a lot of tranquillity and privacy.”
It addition to its phenomenal location, the historic corner house includes a veranda, living room with an open fire place, a dining room, outside covered dining space and two bathrooms.
“Living in this house gives the sensation that you are close to the town but living in your dream like world,” concludes Susanne.
- Activists propose daily tax for Balearic cruise ship passengers - 26 May, 2018 @ 21:02
- Branson embraces Balearic life while Necker Island is rebuilt - 26 May, 2018 @ 18:44
- Chinese film industry eyes up purchase of Spanish locations - 26 May, 2018 @ 16:44
- Podemos leader faces confidence vote after ‘luxury’ home purchase - 26 May, 2018 @ 12:13
- Stunning Kensington pine walk property goes on the market in Pollensa - 25 May, 2018 @ 17:13
- Magaluf hit-and-run Brit is younger sister of expat drug lord - 25 May, 2018 @ 13:13
- Balearic president to meet with airlines to safeguard resident discounts - 25 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- Airport group goes public with concerns over transporting drunk passengers - 24 May, 2018 @ 16:44
- British tourists warned over balcony antics in new safety video - 24 May, 2018 @ 14:37
- British bar managed arrested over the death of Northern Irish tourist in Magaluf - 24 May, 2018 @ 12:33