If on one side it is important to engrave your own logo on the product for a matter of brand awareness, on the other side it is fundamental that on the cutting tools are engraved a QR code or a Data Matrix in order to identify not only the producer but also the technical specifications and the tool’s life.
The codification of the Tool Dispensing Machine and the continuous improvement in the production workshop
Through the laser marking of codes on cutting tools, it is possible to optimize the management costs of the dispensing machine avoiding availability losses for lack of spare parts or maintenance inefficiency.
Which are the main features of Laser Marking on Cutting tools?
Laser marking on cutting tools must comply with three main features:
Indeed, laser marking tools undergo a series of highly invasive processes hence the engraving must be extremely accurate and resistant. Normally Annealing Marking is the process the offers the highest quality as well as legibility and durability with a clean work and reduced costs.
Is the right Laser Marker for Cutting Tools
Thanks to the movement of X and Z axes you can get a marking area of 600x100mm, which makes possible to mark individual pieces of big dimensions as well as jigs or pallet with dozens or hundreds of parts.
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25