According to AEMET, the Costa del Sol will enjoy warm temperatures for the rest of this week, with highs of 31C this weekend.
Malaga city will experience lows of 20C and highs of 26C on Saturday but Sunday will prove hotter with highs of 30C.
Alhaurin de la Torre, Rincon de la Victoria and Velez-Malaga will have highs of 31C.
The skies will be clear with some cloudy intervals in the early hours of Saturday and Sunday.
No rain is forecast yet, although there is a 15% chance in Malaga city on Sunday.
Temperatures are forecast to be in the mid to high 20s for the rest of the coast, inlcuding the likes of Marbella and Estepona.
- British boy, 5, who drowned near Spain’s Costa del Sol was visiting expat granddad - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 13:48
- REVEALED: Spain to have ‘warmer than average’ summer with Costa del Sol among hottest areas - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 13:26
- ‘WE’RE BEING POISONED’: Video of ship billowing black fumes ‘onto people’s homes’ outrages Gibraltar residents - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 11:43
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38