As well as working with two investors, they have four projects currently on the go in Las Brisas, in Marbella, as well as nearly a dozen smaller interior projects scattered along the coast.
“We’re very busy at the moment,” explains Sally Blackshaw, who launched her company in 2008.
“We are the team on the ground for two foreign investors, designing and developing their construction projects, as well as supporting them with the full spectrum of interior design offerings – we are also taking care of all building licences and permits”, she adds.
One of their current building projects is a bank repossession, near Santa Maria Golf, which is being converted into a blend of Belgian and Scandinavian style.
The other is a typical dated Spanish style villa from the seventies, in Las Brisas Golf, which is being transformed into a luxury villa, and will be ‘sold at a premium’.
The hard-working entrepreneur has managed to build an instantly recognizable brand for the business that employs six designers in the heart of Marbella.
The handpicked team of designers, architects and structural designers from around the world are capable of taking on any job.
Blackshaw offers more than any other interior designer in Marbella, with their own in-house building team, studio and showroom.
Sally herself is from Leicestershire, and was the first person in her family to go to university – studying design – before landing a role as a shop designer for Gap, in London. Sally has been in the interior design industry for nearly two decades.
The key to her success: “We work really closely with our clients and get fulfilment in giving homes a new purpose and functionality.”
“We’re not your typical design studio, it’s not just cut and paste and we really care about our client’s vision and want the best for them.”
“We always keep in touch after the project is finished, they often send us pictures saying they still love what we did, seeing our projects lived-in and enjoyed — that’s a great feeling.”
Her latest project is a brand new website showing off a selection of unique pieces chosen by Blackshaw designers and used in their current projects.
The site www.blackshawstore.com is perfect for the curious homeowner.
Contact Blackshaw Interior Design on 951 403 787 or email [email protected]
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05