EVERY Club has them but not every fan knows them.
Get yourself set for the sing-a-long in Madrid tonight with this handy cheat sheet.
Please use responsibly.
Liverpool – Si Senor!
There’s something that the Kop want you to know,
The best in the world his name is Bobby Firmino,
Our number nine
Give him the ball and he’ll score every time
Give the ball to Bobby and he will score
Spurs – Allez Allez Allez!
City thought they won it, but Tottenham pulled it back
Wanyama in the middle, Llorente in attack
Sterling scored the winner, the Etihad went mad
The ref went to the camera, the goal was disallowed
Allez, Allez, Allez
Ajax thought they won it, but Tottenham pulled it back
Sissoko in the middle, Llorente in attack
He knocked it down to Dele, into the Brazilian yid
Who put it in the corner, and now we’re on the road to Madrid.
- UK minister issues summer job prison warning for Brits on Spain holiday island - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- Ex Real Madrid superstar Ronaldo adds to luxury supercar collection with new €850,000 McLaren Senna - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 17:12
- Family of Mallorca climber killed in fall blast authorities in Spain over long wait for news of body - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 16:13
- Former IRA bomber, known as the ‘Angel of Death’ jailed in Spain alongside husband over Costas property scam - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:56
- Young British rock climber dies after falling 60ft in Mallorca - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:05
- Spain’s La Liga fined over popular mobile app that spied on illegal match screenings - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 11:48
- NASA images reveal ‘sea of plastic’ - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 13:23
- British surfer drowns in southern Spain after being swept away by strong currents in front of niece - 11 Jun, 2019 @ 18:07
- Brit in Spain takes on Nigel Farage bankroller with 2,000 mile Brexit protest walk from Gibraltar to London - 11 Jun, 2019 @ 15:57
- Search called off for woman who fell overboard on luxury Spain cruise to Mallorca - 11 Jun, 2019 @ 13:00