DURING the next five weeks, Alicante’s British Consulate will be running Brexit ‘pop-up sessions’ for concerned Brits all over the Costa Blanca.
Experts will be on hand to answer questions about how leaving the EU may effect your residency status in Spain, healthcare, pensions, and anything in between.
British Consul Sarah-Jane Morris said: “We recognise that British nationals may want to speak to us individually about their concerns and to check if there is anything else they need to do.”
Anyone can come along between 9.30am and 2.30pm at the locations below:
- Mon 16 Sep – Iceland Overseas Supermarket, Cabo Roig
- Tue 17 Sep – Iceland Overseas Supermarket, Campoverde
- Wed 18 Sep – Iceland Overseas Supermarket, Benidorm
- Tue 24 Sep – Alicante Airport
- Wed 25 Sep – Mandarina Garden coffee shop, El Campello
- Tue 15 Oct – Benidorm Indoor Market, Benidorm
- Wed 16 Oct – Bar Grace Busot, Busot
- Wed 22 Oct – Camping Villamar, Benidorm
- Thu 23 Oct – Caravanning Club La Manga, Mar Menor
Advice for UK nationals living in Spain can also be found at: https://www.gov.uk/living-in-spain