Home Tags A Fistful of Dollars
Tag: A Fistful of Dollars
Lights, Camera, Action for Almeria!
Almeria blogger Claire Thomas on the arrival of the film industry
FOLLOW OLIVE PRESS
LATEST NEWS FROM THE OLIVE PRESS
Guardia Civil officer, 54, given ten years in Mallorca jail for abusing minors and filming it
A Mallorca cop has been sent down for almost ten years for paying two underage boys for sex and filming some of the encounters. The...
WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
- Wolfgang on Protestors come out in force on streets of Madrid to denounce regional government’s ‘dismantling’ of healthcare system: “Germany will warmly welcome all doctors from Madrid, who are looking for better labour conditions and salary! Ayuso has to…” Feb 12, 19:43
- Wolfgang on OLIVE PRESS CAMPAIGN: Bus company Avanza promises to improve services along the coast if demand becomes clear: “The problem is not a lack of cash mashines, the problem is the lack of visible bus stops with a…” Feb 9, 15:34
- Wolfgang on IN PICTURES: If trees could talk then these 10 amazing trees in Spain would have some tales to tell: “What a nice gigantism! Where on earth may I watch a sequoia tree over 1000 m tall? To my knowledge,…” Feb 5, 23:23
- Wolfgang on OLIVE PRESS OPINION: It should be a basic no-brainer to run reliable buses up and down the coast: “As long as tickets for a bus ride are so cheap, the private bus companies will not change that situation.” Jan 28, 21:07
- Wolfgang on ‘Disgusting, frustrating, nightmare, shambles:’ Residents in Spain’s Costa del Sol vent their feelings at the region’s public transport: “The buses in Estepona only serve the main road along the coast. I live on top of a hill just…” Jan 20, 15:01
- Paulinho on Barcelona raises tourist tax again in bid to boost coffers and chase ‘quality tourism’: “It would be great to do something to improve security in Barcelona. Almost every week someone I know experiences a…” Jan 17, 22:34
- Wolfgang on CASH BID: €2bn asked for to expand Costa del Sol railway to Marbella, Estepona and Algeciras: “2 Billion versus 43 Billion Euros from the EU taxpayer’s pocket. Isn’t that quite a difference? Therefore again I assume…” Dec 26, 20:22