ITV1 are currently looking for British people in Spain who are willing to share their stories with viewers.
The new ‘Homes from Hell’ is due to be broadcast in spring 2011.
At least one hour will be devoted to the stories of Brits over here who have encountered serious property related problems.
Through these individual stories they hope to make viewers in the UK aware of the wider issues at stake and also the best ways to avoid the potential pitfalls of buying a home in Spain.
Researcher for the show Anabel Fairclough said: “The series meets the people who shell out thousands for their ideal homes only to see them turn to ruins before their eyes.”
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00